Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lately I've been ...

Watching . . .
Nothing, believe it or not! We moved last weekend, and still haven't had a chance to fully unpack. The TV's buried there, somewhere ...!

Eating . . .
Toast, pizza, and Amy's microwaveable meals. Oh, and some fruit. :) Can't wait to find my kitchen this weekend!

Planning . . .
Our garden! We are working on a massive expansion this year, which may include a few small CSA shares for friends/family. We discovered this amazing program online that has made mapping and planning so simple! We ordered our plants from our farmer friend last week ... now all we wait for is the snow to melt!

Reading . . .
Martha Stewart's recent special publication on "Cakes and Cupcakes." Most are WAY out of my league, but John has his eye on a giant chocolate chip cookie cake for his birthday next weekend! We'll see what I can do about that. ;)

Inspired By . . .
People with more patience than I. Truthfully, I haven't been feeling very inspired lately, what with the stress of moving. Throw in a case of strep, and I'm pretty much maxed out! Soon, I hope to be back to my old self.

Excited About . . .
Finally getting settled into "home" with my husband!

So tell me, what have you been up to?

No comments: